The Secret Power of Self-Compassion – Increase confidence with self-kindness
Who is this workshop for?
You should join this workshop if:
- you want to break the cycle of self-criticism and self-judgment.
- you have the desire to stop putting yourself under pressure and start accepting yourself as an imperfect human being.
- you have difficulties to speak gently to yourself.
- you want to be not only good to others but to yourself as well.
- you are longing for inner peace and want to nurture and care for yourself.
- you want to start loving yourself for what you are and stop hating yourself for what you are not.
Join this experiential workshop and sense the proven power of self-kindness, self-care and mindfulness.
Date and time: Saturday the 28thof September 2019 from 10:00-17:00
Location: Individual Therapy Berlin, Saarbrücker Strasse 28, 10405 Berlin
Number of participants: To ensure the affective participation of all attendees the maximum number of participants is limited to 8.
Costs: Regular 200€/180€ early bird till the 14thof September 2019
Your Trainer: Ghazaleh Bailey is a psychotherapist, couple therapist and coach in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg. Her work and research has been focused on the power of emotions and self-compassion. In addition, Ghazaleh has been interested in Buddhism and has been practicing meditation for 10 years.
2 day intensive leadership training
Discover your authentic self for more power in your leadership
Find more Information here: Leadership Training Program
Training dates and times:
Saturday the 6th of October 2018 from 10:00-18:00
Saturday the 3rd of November 2018 from 10:00-18:00
Costs for both days: Regular 900€, 800€ early bird till the 15th of September 2018
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
The Power of Self-Confidence and Assertive Communication
• Do you have a difficult time saying „no“ even when you know you should?
• Are you frustrated because you are so busy attending to the wants, needs, and desires of others that your own go unfulfilled?
• Are you as assertive as you could be to maximise your self-confidence, and build career enhancing relationships?
How you can benefit from the Workshop:
• Understand what it means to be assertive and self-confident and discover your strengths
• Gain techniques to confidently express opinions & needs, use empathy as a powerful communication tool
• Present yourself in a consistently assertive manner to make a powerful and positive impact
• Learn to say ’no‘ without being rude or seeming disinterested
• Deal with criticism, confrontation and anger,effectively and positively and learn how to manage your emotions
• Learn how to stand up for yourself and still win the respect of others
Workshop Date and Time:
Saturday the 24th of November 2018 from 10:00-17:00
Location: Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, exact address will be annouced after registration
Costs: Regular 200€, 180€ early bird till the 1st of November 2018
Number of participants
To ensure effective participation from all participants the workshop has a capacity of maximum 12 participants.
Your trainer for this Workshop:
Ghazaleh Bailey is Systemic and Emotion Focused Therapist and Coach with experience in the area of personality development, career, life and business coaching.
She works as an Individual and Couples Therapist with a multi-cultural focus for the international community in Berlin.
Registration and Questions:
For registration or further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me:
Stay updated over the Workshop here:
The Power of Self-Confidence and Assertiveness
Find more Information here: Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Workshop
The Power of courage and empathy in leadership
See more at: The Power of courage and empathy in leadership
„A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent“. (D. MacArthur)
Have you ever asked yourself how YOU can be a courageous, empathetic leader?
Then this innovative workshop can be your answer!
This workshop allows participants to understand and explore how valuable courage and empathy are to truly suceed in business and relationships.
By the end of this unique experience you will be able to:
- Describe courage as it applies to leadership
- Identify how vulnerability impacts courageous behavior
- Learn skills and practices to be more courageous
- Take action to be a courageous leader
- Improve empathy skills and learn how to have empathic conversations
- Practice asking for what you need and talking about how you feel
Let’s get together and create a workplace that attracts and keeps the best and the brightest employees and clients!
Bookings before Nov 1st: Only 160,-EUR (180,- EUR after)
Looking forward to hearing from you! Ghazaleh Bailey
Akzeptanz & Commitment Therapie
Individual Therapy Berlin
Saarbrücker Strasse 28
10405 Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
M1, M2, M4, M5, M6, M8 Prenzlauer Allee/Mollstrasse
+49-(0)1 76-23 17 11 70
flexibel - nach Vereinbarung