„The Power of Self-Confidence and Assertive Communication“
• Do you have a difficult time saying „no“ even when you know you should?
• Are you frustrated because you are so busy attending to the wants, needs, and desires of others that your own go unfulfilled?
• Are you as assertive as you could be to maximise your self-confidence, and build career enhancing relationships?
How you can benefit from the Workshop:
• Understand what it means to be assertive and self-confident
• Gain techniques to confidently express opinions & needs
• Present yourself in a consistently assertive manner to make a powerful and positive impact
• Learn to say ’no‘ without being rude or seeming disinterested
• Deal with criticism, confrontation and anger,effectively and positively
• Learn how to stand up for yourself and still win the respect of others
Workshop Date and Time:
Saturday the 23rd of September 2017 from 10:00-16:30
Location: Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, exact address will be annouced after registration
Costs: Regular 200€, 180€ early bird till the 1st of March 2017
Number of participants
To ensure effective participation from all participants the workshop has a capacity of maximum 12 participants.
Your trainer for this Workshop:
Ghazaleh Bailey is Systemic Therapist and Coach with experience in the area of personality development, career, life and business coaching.
She works as an Individual and Couples Therapist with a multi-cultural focus for the international community in Berlin.
Registration and Questions:
For registration or further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me:
„The Power of Self-Confidence and Assertiveness“
Find more Information here: Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Workshop
„The Power of courage and empathy in leadership“
See more at: The Power of courage and empathy in leadership
„A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent“. (D. MacArthur)
Have you ever asked yourself how YOU can be a courageous, empathetic leader?
Then this innovative workshop can be your answer!
This workshop allows participants to understand and explore how valuable courage and empathy are to truly suceed in business and relationships.
By the end of this unique experience you will be able to:
- Describe courage as it applies to leadership
- Identify how vulnerability impacts courageous behavior
- Learn skills and practices to be more courageous
- Take action to be a courageous leader
- Improve empathy skills and learn how to have empathic conversations
- Practice asking for what you need and talking about how you feel
Let’s get together and create a workplace that attracts and keeps the best and the brightest employees and clients!
Bookings before Nov 1st: Only 160,-EUR (180,- EUR after)
Looking forward to hearing from you! Ghazaleh Bailey
Akzeptanz & Commitment Therapie
Individual Therapy Berlin
c/o Heilpraxen Berlin
Schivelbeiner Strasse 47
10439 Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
S-Bahn/U-Bahn Schönhauser Allee
+49-(0)1 76-23 17 11 70
flexibel - nach Vereinbarung